1. How can I contact you?
The easiest way is to contact us is through our contact form – Contact us
Alternatively, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What makes you different?
Information on diseases is widely available from various sources, sometimes contradicting one another.
There are a couple of factors which differentiate us, and our applications, from others:
- Our partnerships have allowed the information contained within our applications to possess a unique level of information and expertise with all information being quality-assured by the NHS.
- Our models use numerous data inputs, including space data and environmental indicators, to ensure high accuracy.
- Through our partnerships, we have access to statistical modelling experts whose knowledge and expertise allow this data to be modelled and displayed visually in a user-friendly way.
More information on our partnerships can be found here.
3. What diseases do you currently have apps for?
At the time of writing (July 2020), we currently have one application under development – LymeApp.
We are continuously considering and evaluating other diseases to add to our product portfolio.
More information about LymeApp can be found here.